Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kareena-Saif plan holidays

While the world is speculating about why Kareena Kapoor who’s in a relationship with Saif Ali Khan, is keeping an eye on her exboyfriend Shahid Kapur, she is happily making plans to celebrate her two years of togetherness with Saif Ali Khan on August 16, which is Saif’s birthday.

Kareena Kapoor confirmed, “It’ll be two years on that day since Saif and I started dating.”

While the actress is looking forward to spending more quality time with her beau, she is upset over the fact that her past is still haunting her. She hasn’t taken too well to reports of her keeping tabs on her exboyfriend and his girlfriend. “I was in Lake Como with Saif a few weeks ago when I heard that a section of the media was saying that I was keeping tabs on Shahid. Please spare me from such vile gossip. I’m a woman in love, and I have clearly moved on,” Kareena said.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online